Monday, June 07, 2004

Rush Linbaugh's Time Magazine Interview

from www.rushlimbaugh.com

Zoglin (from Time Magazine): Okay. Okay. What Democrat right now scares you the most?

Rush: They all do.

Zoglin: All of them?

Rush: They all scare -- Zell Miller I will exempt -- but they all scare me. If these people are being honest with us about what they really believe and what they really think, we all ought to be frightened, because they can't be trusted with the defense of this country during times of war.

Zoglin: The ACLU came out and supported you in keeping your medical records private. Do you welcome their support, or is this not a group you've been a fan of?

Rush: You know, it's like saying I'm opposed to women. Or people say I'm opposed to certain lifestyles or I'm opposed to the ACLU. That's not how I operate, and it's not how I am. I am an issue-by-issue person. If a group of people who happen to be women start espousing views that I disagree with, I'm going to disagree with them on the basis of their views, not the fact that they're women.


If Rush is such an "issue by issue" guy, how could he be scared of letting ANY democrat lead the country (except for the one that endorced Bush in 2004?).

No comments: