Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rudy vs IAFF

Everyone+Dog knows the IAFF has a scathing video attacking Rudy Giuliani. What I want to know is why Rudy's rebuttal merely attacked the organization for being left-leaning. Who cares? The most partisan hacks can have valid points. Take, for example, Larry Flint's smack down on Senator David Vitter. How much sympathy would Vitter get from voters if he merely said Flint was liberal? If these allogations are unfounded prove it!

BTW, Vitter just so happens to be Giuliani's sole endorsement from the Senate for President. Ouch.

Also noteworthy is that McCain leads all Republicans and Democrats with 9. And as a Colorado resident I'm desparately trying to get Allard to reconsider on Romney. I wrote him an email and instantly got an automated email said I'd get information in the mail on Allard's position on the war in Iraq (WTF?). That was about two months ago, and not a single letter from my Senator. Figures.

No comments: