Monday, December 17, 2007

Joe Lieberman endorses McCain

Some righties can't understand this. Wouldn't Joe endorse the much more liberal third-trimester pro-choice Mr. 9-11 Rudy Giuliani?

Nope. No one running for president knows more about how to fight this war on terror than McCain. That's why he has the most endorsements from the Republicans who headed the 9-11 commission. That's why McCain has more endorsements from foreign policy gurus than anyone.

Leiberman endorsed McCain because the two have an infamous propensity to put country over party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, My name is Michael Schuyler. I'm involved with a pro-McCain group of bloggers and I'd like to invite you to join us. We are independent of the campaign itself. Would you please send me your email so I can properly introduce us? My blog is "Reality Bytes" at http://michaelschuyler.blogspot.com. My email is michael@schuyler.com. Hope to hear from you.

Michael Schuyler
National Co-Chair
McCainVictory08